Samsung Electronics recrute Plusieurs Profils
Customer Service Sales Support
Inspection of damaged goods:
-Visit the shops to inspect the products
-Make an inspection statement
-Make approval to sales
-Follow with Logistics the approval till G/R
-Make report of inspection results, approvals and G/R status
-Prepare closing document for each customers
-Negotiate and sign the documents
-Inspect and collect defect Accessories
-Inspection & quotation from ASC & repair request & follow up
-Take a VOD from dealer SVC team’s request regarding technical issue & follow up
-Conduct quarterly surveys with all dealers to measure and improve dealer satisfaction
Inspection of the deductions:
-Support and follow-up all SVC requests from shops regading SVC
-Visit the shop to collect the repair notes of each deduction
-Contact the ASC and shop to identify the products
-Divide the returns and create an approval for Commercial return/ Technical return
-Control all deductions and identify the ones with no evidence (With shop and ASC)
-Inform sales if it’s about an abused case ( no reason to deduct the product)
-Visiting the ASC to inspect the deducted products
-Share credit notes with finance team
-Produce a weekly report of all deductions with their status
Mobile Product Manager
- Contribute to expanding the product’s market coverage by setting up a product line-up operation plan.
- Contribute to maximizing sales and minimizing loss by managing product lifecycle and developing pricing strategy to meet the target sales for the product.
- Perform the development and management of the line-up portfolio plan and efficiency improvement efforts and market issue response.
- Perform the product/service launch timeline setting by analyzing the new model’s target quantity and its profit and loss, and by working with the marketing department.
- Participate in devising the pricing operation strategy of each segment and model.
- Devise the plans to minimize the leftover materials when a product is to be discontinued by setting appropriate discontinuation timeline and plans to utilize the leftover materials.
- Driving future-oriented changes by thoughtfully challenging old ways of thinking and generating creative perspectives.
- Seeking the root cause(s) of problems; Coming up with and proposing the most optimal solution on time.
- Creating synergistic ways of working with related departments and colleagues with a sense of responsibility for organizational goals.
- Ensuring successful task or project completion on time by embodying an enthusiastic attitude and strong sense of purpose.
- Accurately understanding others’ requests and clearly expressing and delivering oneself in the most effective manner.
- Understanding the product and organization structure; Analyzing industry trends and competitors to create business opportunities.
- Designing systematic and feasible strategies and tactics aligned with the organization’s strategy and visions.
- Maximizing customer satisfaction by operating resources and making decisions based on understanding the customer.
- Understanding the global business environment and working with respect for diversity in ethnicity and culture.
- Establishing alternatives from a rational perspective; Making judgments accurately on time.
Required Technical Skills:
- Identify differentiated technology and new concepts that can strengthen the product’s competitiveness.
- Analyze competitor status and market trends in the target market and develop a line up strategy that can maximize the company’s profit.
- Analyze the profitability of the product and decide whether to launch the product.
- Devise the pricing strategy of the existing products and new models based on the competitor status and internal sales strategy.
- Track decreases in the company’s own product sales, increases in competitor product sales, etc. to set an appropriate discontinuation schedule.
- Analyze the price adjustment’s impact on sales as the future reference for case studies.
- Understand the product development progress, milestones by development phase and risk factors by development phase and decisions required on these items.
- Manage to build the differentiated marketing strategy to maximize the impact of a new product launch and set and execute a market access strategy(Go-to-Market).
Skills and Qualifications:
- Master Degree in Marketing/ Business
- Min. 5 Years as Product Manager / Brand Manager in FMCG/ Telecom/ Consumer Electronics Sectors
- English is Mandatory for this position
IT B2B Sales
-Create and fulfil LED & Signage, Hotel display Screen market demand & ensure its strong presence.
-Achieve growth and hit sales targets by utilizing high profile customer relationships, & a comprehensive Display product line-up.
-Strengthen and enrich long-lasting key customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
-Present sales, revenue and Display product business road map reports and accurate forecasts to management
-Keep an eye out for market trends and paradigm shifts, while being well aware of competition status.
-Prefer to have a strong connections in luxury and niche market
Essential skills and experience:
-Min with a BSc degree
-Relevant experience (7-10 years) in B2B Sales and high end products with solid Pipeline and proven successes
-Good Knowledge of Display principles such as Fine Pixel Pitch, DIP, SMD, HDR, & refresh rate.
-Top notch selling skills and crystal clear communication. A strong business acumen is a must.
-Continual learning drive to stay up to date with new product releases, market status and competition.
-Excellent relationship building skills
-Ability to Engage and successfully lead a conversation with multiple levels.
-The job position will design, implement, and manage software programs
-Program development for RPA
-Mobile application & web Developer
Role and Responsibilities:
-Develop automatic Process via RPA technology
-Mobile application & web Developer
-Writing and implementing efficient code
-Elaborate test scenario and test validation
-Improve the current process
-Develop Robotic scenario
-IT Infra user support
-ERP User support
Skills and Qualifications:
-Min 5 years as software developer
-Java programming language