Delphi Aptiv Maroc recrute des Ingénieurs Qualité
-Ensure the processing of customer complaints in collaboration with other departments;
-Oversee the application of EOS systems and procedures;
-Analyze the customer’s product quality requirements;
-Ensure the management of customer complaints;
-Evaluate the manufacturing process in collaboration with the Engineering Department;
-Inform the engineers of the Engineering Department of any anomalies and decide on corrective actions in collaboration with them;
-Examine and validate the means of production and control and ensure the implementation of periodic equipment inspection plans;
-Participate in feasibility studies in collaboration with the Engineering and Production departments;
-Develop audit and control plans and ensure their implementation.
-Ensure the control and updating of documentation.
-Define medium and long term objectives and actions in collaboration with the immediate superior.
-Stop the manufacturing process when basic quality specifications are not met
-Ensure compliance with quality, safety, hygiene and environmental standards.
- Bac+4/5 / Master / Engineering degree in a technical Education ( Quality Engineering, industrial Engineering, Mechanical, electrical Engineering or equivalent …)
- Good knowledge in quality and problem solving tools
- Basic computer skills
- Good Communication Skills in English
Soft Skills Required
- Think & Act Like Owner: Be proactive and result oriented.
- Play to Win: Have a good sense of entrepreneurship while acting as a leader.
- Act with urgency: Act with simplicity, in a decisive manner.
- One Team: Have a team spirit, good cooperation capacity and acceptance of diversity.
- Operate with Respect: Have a good listening and communication skills as well as inspire others through actions.